Directions to Montauk Manor
- Take the Long Island Expressway (Route 495) to Exit 70: County Road 111, Manorville (sign says “Alternate Route to Montauk”).
- At the end of the ramp, turn right and proceed south.
- Drive to the end of 111. The road will curve sharply to the left and will lead you onto Route 27 East (Sunrise Highway).
- Proceed east on Route 27 for about an hour to an hour-and-a-half into the town of Montauk.
- Drive into the main business section of Montauk (Route 27 East becomes Main Street in Montauk). On your left you will see the Chase Bank. Turn left at the Chase Bank, go half way around the semi-circle, and make another left onto Edgemere Street.
- Proceed on Edgemere for one mile. You will see the train station on the left and Montauk Fire Department on the right. Just past the Fire Department, on the right, is our sign for Montauk Manor. Bear right and follow the driveway up the hill.
- To enter through the main doors, drive past the tennis courts to the front of the building.
The Montauk Manor staff look forward to your visit and hope to make your stay with us a memorable one.